At the end of May another pipe rehabilitation system was delivered to Barriquand from France. The project was planned and implemented in about 3 months.
Special requirements? No problem for IBG!
The inversion and steam curing system has been designed and built entirely to the customer’s requirements and needs.
Key features of the system:
- Inversion and curing system for liners from DN150 – DN600mm (6″- 24″)
- Inversion drum ⌀2000 Drum (100% stainless steel with TÜV approval for a maximum operating pressure of 2.5 bar)
- Fully isolated swap body from floor to ceiling
- Vertical water tank 2000 litres, specially developed and custom-made
- Special steam system as short version with steam output of 1200 kg/h
- Recording of all data and documentation of the entire inversion and curing process
- Fully automatic control and operation of all functionalities of the system via PLC with touch screen
- Automated pressure-steam mixture management system with radio connection to the liner end station (B-station)
- Measurements and recording of temperatures inside the pipe at each end of the liner
- Auxiliary heating and emergency lighting even without generator ( battery-operated)
- Hydraulic opening/locking of the drum lid and screwless closing mechanism
Francois Hanquiez (Operations Manager – Barriquand) had travelled from Compiègne, France together with two application technicians for the final acceptance in Büdingen. During the inspection, he commended the high quality and precision of the fittings, which made us very happy.
Carlo Murinni and the entire team at IBG HydroTech wish Barriquand much success on the coming construction sites.