At beginning of November a fully-equipped and turnkey UV rehabilitation system was delivered to Poland. Featuring the latest generation of the “Industry 4.0” configuration software, the new vehicle is now capable of performing all demanding tasks.
Included features of the vehicle:
- Latest configuration software industry 4.0
- IBG maxLight UV train for DN150 – DN600
- IBG maxLight UV double core for DN600 – DN1200 (expandable up to DN1500)
- Stainless steel UV packer set DN150 – DN1200 with special deflection
- Vehicle: Mercedes Benz Atego (15-ton) with insolated box body
- Social room for more comfort on construction sites
- Ergonomic workplace with TFT screens
- Fully automatic air conditioning system
- Sound isolated area with generator 60 kVA
- Compressor 22kW with fully automatic PLC-control
- Compressed air system with 6 extraction spots for special tools
During the first briefing in operating the system, the three application technicians as well as the two managing directors were on site.
Tomas Möller and the entire IBG team are wishing our customer great success at the upcoming construction sites.