The system allows inverting GRP-Liner against flow direction with open-end-method.
Positioning unit and inversion unit are placed into the main pipe (>DN200mm relined) from two opposing manholes. From there, after coupling of the units, the rehabilitation of the lateral (>DN80mm) is carried out.
- more economical than open trenches
- usually the access to private property is not required
- the main pipe can remain in operation during rehabilitation
- complete rehabilitation is feasible in 4 – 5 hours
- Maintenance of urban infrastructure such as pavement, sidewalk, trees and planting
- no impairments in public and private areas or sidewalks
- remaining section of the lateral can be rehabilitated on request of private owner
- the used rehabilitation material (resin and liner) is DIBT-approved (German institute for construction engineering)
How can we help you?
Do you have any questions about a particular product or would you like general information about our production and our service? Then please do not hesitate and contact us.