Beside the thermal- and cold-hardening solutions, the development in trenchless partial rehabilitation has brought also systems that cure via UV-illumination, which are based on UV-responsive photoinitiators.
The UV- short liner system “UV-Patch” of the IBG HydroTech GmbH allows the rehabilitation of punctually damaged pipe sections in lengths up to 1 meter (40”).
Together with national and international application technicians IBG developed in early 2015 an efficient and user-friendly UV-curing system for short liner. The focus was on a high quality and a product, which meets the different challenges on the job-site. The result was a flexible and compact rehabilitation system.
The handy setup is perfect for poorly accessible jobs and is already available for pipes in circular, egg-shaped and special profiles.
- defective pipe connections
- selective corrosion
- cracks of pipes
- root intrusion
- broken fragments
- infiltration and exfiltration
- control unit for UV light and compressed air (inflation)
- 50 meters (164 feet) hose reel (optional 80 meters / 262 feet)
- carriage with control unit and camera (optional)
- compressed air hose
- 2 x wheel sets for DN150 – 600 (6“ – 24“)
- x UV packer DN150 – 225/1 x UV packer DN250 – 325/1 x UV packer DN350 – 450
- 1 x UV packer DN500 – 600 (20“ – 24“) (optional)
- accessories package
- 1 x replacement packer sleeve per size
- 3 x replacement UV lamps
- max. occupancy with short liners up to 100 cm (40“)
- 3 x UV lamps (250 watts each)
- articulated joint for better inserting through manhole into the pipe
- curing time of only 8 minutes
How can we help you?
Do you have any questions about a particular product or would you like general information about our production and our service? Then please do not hesitate and contact us.