With the Grouting and Spatula System that was specially developed to market needs and is approved over many years structural rehabilitation work can successfully done – fast and long-lasting. Clients and operators can choose between the unit using a cartridge system or our new development: the 2K Hybrid-Grouting-System.
The Grouting System rehabilitates lateral pipe joints or lateral connections with the main sewer after cured-in-place pipe lining has been completed.
The Spatula System can be used for a fast and long-lasting renovation of connections, holes, cracks and joints on the interior pipe wall surface.
- Applicable to circular cross-section pipes from ID 200 – 800 mm (8” – 32”) and egg-shaped pipes from ID DN 200/300 – 600/900 mm (8”/12” – 24”/35”)
- Highly economical due to the modular design and short processing time of the components
- Adaptable to IBG HydroCut carriage
Carriage is easy to convert from cutting to spatula or grouting (cartridge system) operation
- Easy to use with cartridges or disposable bags as resin containers (cartridge system)
- Heated shields allow retraction after 45-60 min (Grouting System, cartridge)
- Use of all common epoxy resins and robot silicates is possible
- Available as a mobile unit or with equipment mounted in a vehicle
Complete documentation makes every operation step traceable and ensures reliable work on the job-site. At the control unit the user can see a schematic of the mixing equipment of the hybrid resin with pumps, storage basins, valves and different measured values. It consists of two 200 litre material tanks. An electronically controlled pump is used to fill and remove the grout components. A 100 meter hose is connected with the tanks and supplies the resin to the operating system in the sewer. Just seconds before the resin is injected into the lateral the two components are mixed to form the hybrid resin. To ensure a constant temperature of the components at every time of the year, the tanks and the hose drum are built into an air-conditioned box. With three mounted cameras the user can control the process from different view-points and is able to react to various rehabilitation situations. One camera is located on the carriage, two are located opposite each other on the shield. The sealing packer size is adjust able to the lateral diameter: four different sizes are available: ID 100, 125, 150, 200 mm (4”, 5”, 6” and 8”). These can be used for circular cross section laterals from ID 200 up to 800 mm (8” – 32”).
- Short-time frame procedure = increased daily output
- Documentation without interruption
- Process reliability and quality control
- Easy handling with the computer-controlled process cycle
- Hybrid resin with superb chemical and physical properties (adhesive tensile values on the liner surface up to 400% higher than previous types)
You can find more information in our download area.
How can we help you?
Do you have any questions about a particular product or would you like general information about our production and our service? Then please do not hesitate and contact us.