The UHP250 is a completely redesigned self-propelled robot system. In comparison to the proven “HydroCut” and “eCUT” milling robot series, the system does not use a mechanical tool to work on drainage obstacles and deposits in the pipeline.
The work is carried out by an ultra-high pressure water jet, which can be raised to a maximum of 2800 bar. The innovative system is designed for pipelines from DN250 to DN600 and can also be used in egg profiles thanks to its infinitely adjustable scissor lift and two side adapters.
The swivelling ultra high pressure arm can be exchanged for a multi-axial cutting arm in just a few simple steps.
FIELD OF APPLICATION:
TOUGH OR FULLY SEALING DEPOSITS INSIDE THE PIPE
advantages and features:
- self-propelled robot system from DN 250 – 600
- Maximum water pressure up to 2800 bar
- 3 cameras with high-power LED
- bracing unit for perfect fit and precise cutting
- scissor lift and adaptable for egg profile
- can be equipped with HydroCut milling arm
How can we help you?
Do you have any questions about a particular product or would you like general information about our production and our service? Then please do not hesitate and contact us.