Powerful Systems – for the toughest applications
The WaMax is a world-leading milling system used for the removal of roots, mineral deposits, concrete and protruding sockets as well as for pipe preparation ahead of rehabilitation work.
These different applications are made possible by the use of various guide cages and milling heads. There are many different applications and location opportunities offered when using this system.
- Removal of roots, deposits, protruding sockets
- Preparation ahead of rehabilitation work
Degree of contamination:
- Medium to tough pollution
- Max. 300 bar
|Working range (mm)|
150 - 1.000
|Vol. Flow (l/min.)|
|Rotation nozzles (no. of holes)|
05 01 03 01 7 08 00
L = length
By using IBG Guide Cages (see Accessories) the WaMax 300 milling system can be used for pipe dimensions up to 2,500 mm.
Accessories for WaMax 300:
- Milling wheels from ID 100 to 1,400
- Extensions for skids
- Carbide tools (concrete and limescale)
- Liner knives and rupturing knives (roots)
- Pipe socket cutter
- Saw blade holder and saw blades
How can we help you?
Do you have any questions about a particular product or would you like general information about our production and our service? Then please do not hesitate and contact us.